- Boil water and marshmallow root in small pan.
- Reduce heat and let simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and strain through cheesecloth or wire strainer.
- While warm, pour into bottle and add conditioner, apple cider vinegar, and essential oils.
- Shake until combined.
- To use, spray generous amount on wet hair and comb through.
DIY: Hair Detangler Spray
There are few things worse than tangled hair–it can often lead to a tender scalp and lots of unnecessary hair stuck in your brush. DIY Hair Detangler Spray is a great way to get your hair tangle-free without the sore scalp. Marshmallow root and apple cider vinegar are natural detanglers and essential oils add additional benefits to help keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
12-ounce or larger spray bottle
1.5 cups distilled water
3 tablespoons marshmallow root
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons doTERRA® Salon Essentials Smoothing Conditioner
5 drops Rosemary essential oil
5 drops Patchouli essential oil
5 drops Geranium essential oil
5 drops Melaleuca essential oil