Aromatouch ® Massage Blend
Aromatouch Massage blend, combines the unique benefits of oils known to provide relaxing and comforting effects. This blend combines essential oils of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender in a perfect blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques.
- Comforting and relaxing effects
- Helps to lessen tension
- Adds an aromatic experience to a soothing massage
Lavender Flower essential oils.
Clean, fresh, mint, powdery
Aromatouch Massage Blend Chemistry
Alpha Pinene, the monoterpene which is the primary chemical constituent in cypress essential oil, is a common ingredient in mouthwashes, other health products.
Aromatic Usage Suggestions
- Diffuse to promote a comforting, relaxing effect.
- Diffuse to lesson feelings of tension.
Topical Usage Suggestions
- Apply to neck and shoulders to promote feelings of relaxation and lesson tension or use with a carrier oil for massage
- Give your loved one a hand massage using the massage blend
- Add to hot bath water after a busy, stressful day
Can be applied topically without dilution (neat)
Mood and Emotions
AromaTouch Massage Blend: The Oil of Relaxation
Counteracts: Tension, stiffness in body or mind, stress, unable to relax.
Promotes: Relaxation, harmoniousness, flexibility, openness of heart and mind, comfort.
Emotional Use: 1-3 drops over spine or tight muscles. Inhale regularly.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.