Purify ® Cleansing Blend
Working to replace unpleasant odors and protect against environmental threats, the Purify Cleansing Blend produces an airy aroma that purifies the air in a natural, safe way.
Purify is an exclusive combination of essential oils that purify and eradicate odors in a natural, safe way. This uplifting blend combines citrus and pine essential oils that leave an airy, fresh scent on surfaces and in the air. A favorite among doTERRA users, Purify can replace foul odors quickly and be an effective cleaner throughout the home.
- Refreshing aroma
- Replaces unpleasant odors and clears the air
- Protects against environmental threats
Siberian Fir Needle,
Austrian Fir Needle,
Cilantro Herb essential oils.
Fresh, airy, herbal
Melaleuca essential oil is renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effects, mainly due to its high levels of the Monoterpene alcohol terpinen-4-ol.
Aromatic Usage Suggestions
- Refreshing aroma.
- Eradicates unpleasant odors and clears the air.
- Protects against environmental threats.
- Diffuse to purify and freshen the air.
Topical Usage Suggestions
- Freshen smaller rooms (or a car) by placing a few drops of Purify Cleansing Blend on a cotton ball and putting it into the air vent.
- Add five drops to a small spray bottle with water and use to wipe down counter tops.
- Add a few drops to the rinse cycle when doing laundry to help eliminate odor.
- Apply to soothe skin irritations.
- Use to soothe away irritations from bug bites.
Can be applied topically without dilution (neat)
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.