TriEase ® Seasonal Blend
TriEase Softgels can be consumed safely on a daily basis during times of seasonal discomfort to promote clear breathing and overall respiratory health.*
TriEase Softgels were developed to protect against seasonal and environmental elements and to promote a healthy respiratory system when needed most.* Each softgel contains equal parts of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils, known for their ability to maintain clear breathing and a healthy immune response when combined together.* Used by both veteran and novice essential oil users, this well-known blend is frequently mixed together for its respiratory health benefits.* Now, with TriEase Softgels, this combination can be consumed quickly and easily when traveling, attending outdoor events, or when seasonal or environmental elements are particularly high. TriEase Softgels can be consumed safely on a daily basis during times of seasonal discomfort to promote clear breathing and overall respiratory health.*
- Cleansing to the body’s systems*
- Protects against seasonal and environmental elements*
Key Ingredients and Benefits
Lemon Peel: cleansing to the body’s systems and frequently used for respiratory discomfort*
Lavender Flower: renowned for its calming and balancing effects*
Peppermint Plant: promotes clear breathing and healthy respiratory function*
Non-GMO modified corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, purified water, maltitol.
Internal Use Suggestions:
- Take TriEase before gardening this spring.
- Take before going out to feed horses or cows.
- Use when hiking during Spring or Fall.
- Protects against seasonal and environmental elements.*
- Cleansing to the body’s systems.*
- Calming and balancing effects, internally and externally.*
- Promotes clear breathing and healthy respiratory functions.*
- TriEase helps you through changing seasons by protecting against environmental threats.*
- Take TriEase daily during times of seasonal discomfort or to maintain clear breathing.*
Take 1–2 per day as needed.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Store in a cool, dry place.