Zendocrine ® Detoxification Blend
Zendocrine essential oil blend supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances.* It supports the healthy cleansing and filtering functions of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, and skin.* This powerful blend combines Rosemary, Cilantro, and Juniper Berry, known for their detoxifying properties and ability to support healthy liver function, while Tangerine and Geranium have purifying effects against unhealthy substances.* Zendocrine helps cleanse the body of toxins and free radicals that can slow the body’s systems down, leaving a heavy, weighted feeling.*
- Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances*
- Supports healthy liver function*
- Purifying and detoxifying to the body’s systems*
Cilantro Herb essential oils.
Herbaceous, pungent, floral
Alpha Pinene is the monoterpene which is the primary chemical constituent of Frankincense essential oil.
Aromatic Usage Suggestions
Topical Usage Suggestions
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
When traveling somewhere dry, applyFrankincense to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
Apply to the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
After a day of outdoor activity, massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
Internal Use Suggestions:
- Take in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function*
Can be applied topically without dilution (neat)
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.