Eucalyptus Eucalyptus radiata
Used to cleanse surfaces and the air, Eucalyptus essential oil can help promote feelings of relaxation and clear breathing. Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees.
• Helps to clear the mind
• Promotes feelings of relaxation
• Promotes feelings of clear breathing
1,8 cineole, the monoterpene ether which is the primary chemical constituent of eucalyptus essential oil, is an ingredient in many brands of mouthwash and cough suppressants.
Aromatic Usage Suggestions
- Diffuse to lessen feelings of tension & promote relaxation
- Diffuse to promote clear breathing & open airways
Diffuse during the winter months to invigorate
you on a cold, dreary day.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
Place one to two drops in your hand and inhale
deeply to clear the mind.
Topical Usage Suggestions
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for
Add to a spray bottle with water and use it to
wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
Has purifying properties that can be beneficial for
the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air.
Dilute with carrier for young or sensitive skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.