Grapefruit Citrus X paradisi
Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood and provides a clarifying effect to the mind. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism.*
• Improves the appearance of blemishes
• Supports healthy metabolism*
• Uplifts mood
Citrus, floral, fruity
Grapefruit rinds (peel)
Limonene, the monoterpene which is the primary chemical constituent of grapefruit essential oil, is a very common ingredient in hand cleansers because its ability to dissolve oil.
Aromatic Usage Suggestions
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
Topical Usage Suggestions
- Add to your teenager’s nightly facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure)
- Apply for a soothing massage
Internal Use Suggestions:
- Take in a veggie capsule to support healthy metabolism*
- Drink in water for overall daily cleansing
- Drink in water when dieting to prevent sugar cravings
Can be applied topically without dilution (neat)
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.