Melaleuca Melaleuca alternifolia
Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.*
• Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
• Promotes healthy immune function*
• Protects against environmental and seasonal threats*
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Terpenin-4-ol, the monoterpene alcohol that is the primary chemical constituent of melaleuca essential oil, is believed to be the primary reason juniper wood is highly resistant to rot.
Aromatic Usage Suggestions
- Diffuse to protect against environmental threats.
Topical Usage Suggestions
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Promotes healthy immune function.*
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
- Apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
Create your own aftershave with Melalueca and Cedarwood.
Apply to the bottom of feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
Internal Use Suggestions:
- Add one to two drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
Can be applied topically without dilution (neat)
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.