Petitgrain Citrus aurantium
Petitgrain essential oil is derived from the bitter orange tree, which has a long history of use in traditional health practices. Historically, Petitgrain essential oil has been used for cleaning purposes and it has been used internally to support healthy immune system and nervous system function.* Emerging scientific evidence provides support for these traditional and other uses.
Part Number: 49520001
Size: 15 mL
Available October 3, 2016
Buy Now Join & Save 25%
- May help support healthy cardiovascular function*
- May provide antioxidant support*
- May support healthy immune function*
- May help promote a restful sleep*
Fresh, floral, slightly herbaceous
Linalyl acetate, linalool, alpha-terpineol
Aromatic Usage Suggestions
- Diffuse for a calming and relaxing aroma. Blends well with other citrus oils, Cassia, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Geranium, and Lemongrass.
- Before going to bed, add a few drops of Petitgrain along with Lavender or Bergamot to pillows and bedding for its aromatic benefits.
Topical Usage Suggestions
- Apply to wrists and pulse points
Internal Use Suggestions:
- Add one to two drops to water or juice and drink to help support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and digestive systems.*
- Take internally to help ease feelings of tension, help calm the nervous system, and promote restful sleep.*
Dilute with fractionated coconut oil or other preferred carrier for young or sensitive skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Helps Support these Body Systems