Tangerine Citrus reticulata
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. The essential oil provides important antioxidants,* including the powerful antioxidant limonene. Tangerine has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting. Tangerine is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system.*
- Contains powerful antioxidants*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports a healthy immune system*
Tangy, sweet, fresh
Aromatic Usage Suggestions
- Diffuse for a Soothing and relaxing aroma.
- To boost energy and uplift mood, place one to two drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
- Diffuse to promote feelings of happiness.
Topical Usage Suggestions
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness.
Internal Use Suggestions:
- Contains powerful antioxidants.*
- Cleansing and purifying properties.
- Supports a healthy immune system.*
- Add two to three drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes.
- Add one to two drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring.
- Add one or two drops in water, along with one or two drops of Spearmint. Sweeten with stevia to taste for a refreshing beverage!
Can be applied topically without dilution (neat)
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.