Wild Orange Citrus sinensis
High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function when seasonal threats are high.* As with many citrus peel oils, Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health.* It can be taken daily to cleanse the body* or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- Provides antioxidants, which are essential to overall health*
- Uplifting to the mind and body
Sweet, fresh, citrus
Orange rinds (peel)
Limonene is the monoterpene which is the primary chemical constituent of wild orange essential orange.
Aromatic Usage Suggestions
- Place a few drops on your air filter to improve your home’s scent and purify the air
- Directly inhale for an energizing aroma
Topical Usage Suggestions
- Use to cleanse and purify countertops, tables and other surfaces.
Internal Use Suggestions:
- Take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a healthy immune system*
- Add to water to support overall health*
Can be applied topically without dilution (neat)
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.